Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Countdown to Halloween Day 17!



Children of the Night, For your Eerie Edification this Evening I Share with You That Terrifying Texas Hellbilly Band, Ghoultown!  Strap on your Sinister Six Guns and Saddle That Pale Horse, It's Time For a Hangin'!  Singing about a Siren Close to this Un-Beating Heart, All I Can Hiss about Thiss Iss, What a Lucky Bunch of Stiffs to have Basked in the Baleful Beauty of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!  I would give One of my Right Arms to Spend Six Sinister Minutes with this Morbid Mistress!  If you are reading this Elvira, I have a Rather Large Collection of Limbs, If you Would Rather Receive a Complete Cadaver, that can also be Arranged!  Enjoy....

http://www.ghoultown.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...