Thursday, October 25, 2012

Countdown to Halloween day 25!



Today my Cuddly Corpses, I want to Share with You a Recent Sighting of my No Good Ghoulfather, Godric the Haunted Mansion Haint.  That  Luciferian Loafer appears to have been Squatting the Sepulchres of the Diabolic Dimensions of Disneyland Again.  Get a Job you Dead Beat!!!  He still owes me Some old Scratch for a Used Hearse I sold him.  It isn't my Fault "Used" meant "In Use" at the time I offered it and in the Resulting Monstrous Melee, poor old Godric ended up Being Buried Alive!  He always looked more Corpse than Casanova.  And who Curls up with a Cadaver in a Coffin in the middle of the day for a Necrophilic Nooner anyhow?  Well, other than Most of My Family...  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...