Monday, October 8, 2012

Countdown to Halloween day 7!



Ahhhh.... shame shame on me.  I missed yesterday's countdown post because, I fear, I was feeling 6 feet under the weather.  But to make up for this Blackened Blunder, I shall do both posts today.  I am aware that being a Fang of the Groovie Ghoulies may hint at my, Shall we Slay, being a Wee Bit Long in the Tooth, though Kreeps of all ages shall find some Fiendish Fun within this bygone beauty.  The cartoon follows the adventures of Frankie, Wolfie and Drac as well as the occasional guest appearance by Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  It was animated in a style similar to that of the popular sixties show Laugh - In, with quick cuts, gags and skits to bring a bit of Horror Hilarity to the Splatterday Morning Set.  The complete series is available on Dvd and for a perfect Blast from the Past Splatterday Mourning Treat, I like to watch it interspersed with a bit of the original Scooby Doo and a nice big bowl of Frankenberry.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...